We take your membership and trust in the community very seriously. While MySalus takes every precaution to provide a secure site, it remains your responsibility to to protect your Health and Wellness information when sharing with others.
MySalus does not transmit any of your Personal Health Information (PHI), only you do, as you so choose to (or not). We will indicate HIPAA compliant partners for the purposes of electronic PHI transmissions over time that you can choose to partner with for HIPAA related services. That said, MySalus does utilize “Security Best Practices” following the HIPAA guidelines below.
MySalus also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on mysalus.org blogs/sites. MySalus only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using MySalus’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. MySalus will not rent or sell potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, MySalus discloses potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when MySalus believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MySalus, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered member of MySalus and have supplied your email address, MySalus may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with MySalus and our products.
If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. MySalus takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MySalus, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- [su_list icon=”icon: group” icon_color=”#1e73be”]
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rites, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third-party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine – or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- our blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by MySalus or otherwise.
By submitting Content to MySalus for inclusion on your Website, you grant MySalus a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, MySalus will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, MySalus has the right (though not the obligation) to, in MySalus’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in MySalus’ reasonable opinion, violates any MySalus policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in MySalus’ sole discretion. MySalus will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Mysalus.org Accessibility Statement
Updated: February 2018.
Mysalus.org strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Mysalus.org has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
Accessibility on Mysalus.org
Mysalus.org makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Mysalus.org to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The Mysalus.org accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Mysalus.org continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on Mysalus.org fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Here For You
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on Mysalus.org or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Mysalus.org Customer Support as follows: